Over the years I’ve worked with lots of brilliant people who are at the top of their game but are frazzled and stressed because they’re just not naturally great with the details. If that sounds like you, how amazing would it feel to have someone else getting things sorted for you?
Imagine the relief: you’ve explained what you need, handed the work over and now you can shift your focus elsewhere. Imagine the peace of mind that comes with knowing that someone else is on the case. Someone who cares about your business just as much as you do. Think about the hours you waste organising emails, scheduling social media posts, updating your website, battling with formatting, proofreading, [insert whatever detaily thing drives you nuts here]. Those hours are now yours to spend exploring new opportunities and doing the things you got into this business to do in the first place. Exhale and imagine the freedom! You’re back in control and doing what you love.
So, let’s get specific about how I can help you…
- The quality of what you do should be reflected in everything you present to the world. I can proof-read and edit your written communications, ensuring that all your documentation reads perfectly and looks the bees-knees.
- I can schedule your social media posts, and create and schedule email campaigns. This leaves you free to focus on the brilliance of your content! I’m quick to learn new systems and am already familiar with Hootsuite, Buffer, SmarterQueue, Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact and InfusionSoft.
- If you like, I can keep an eye on your emails for you, taking care of any routine enquiries so you only need to spend time on things that need a personal touch. This means that your customer service won’t suffer, even when you’re busy!
- If your web content needs updating, I can do that.
- Need audio or video files to be uploaded and shared with your people? I can do that too.
- If you’re running webinars or an online course, I can help by making sure everything works and runs smoothly.
- I can also support you with event organisation, spreadsheets and data, policies, procedures and guidelines.
I offer a free, no obligation initial consultation of up to one hour on Skype or Zoom so we can get to know each other before figuring out whether we’re a good fit.
We’ll agree how best to keep in touch. I’m happy to use Skype, Zoom and/or email. I’ll be in touch as little or as often as you like. That way you won’t get irritated by too much contact or, conversely, be left wondering what’s going on.
I will manage my own time. Once I understand how your business works and the deadlines involved, you won’t need to follow things up with me. You tell me what needs to be done, and I will get it done. You don’t need to worry about it anymore, so enjoy focusing your energies elsewhere!
If you need support with something I haven’t mentioned, please do get in touch and ask; my experience is varied so, you never know, I may be able to help!