Are you frustrated that there’s never enough time to get everything done in your business?
Have you spent time (and money?) figuring out your business and marketing strategy, but you're still not making the progress you’d hoped for?
Does your to-do list make you want to weep?
The lifestyle you’d envisioned when you started your business seems a million miles away. There’s always too much to do, and no matter how many hours you spend at your desk you still don’t seem to be getting anywhere.
And when you should be relaxing and recharging your batteries? You’re irritable, stressed and feeling guilty. How can you possibly switch-off when there’s still so much to do?
There is another way…
How would it feel to start every day with a sense of purpose and clarity? When you sit at your desk in the morning you know exactly what needs to get done and you’re able to focus and find your flow with ease.
You have space in your day to breathe.
You have time and energy to give your clients your best.
You’re happy to be focusing on tasks that will grow your business so you can help more people doing the thing you love. It feels great to be progressing your best ideas!
If you feel yourself becoming distracted, you know what to do to pull yourself back. If things don’t go according to plan (because, well, life happens) it’s easy for you to recalibrate and get back on track.
At the end of the day, you walk away from your desk feeling good about what you’ve achieved.
You spend your evening feeling relaxed, fully present with your loved ones and whatever you enjoy doing in your down-time.
You have a blissful night’s sleep and wake up excited to start all over again.
Sounds good, right?
If this is how you want your days to feel, I’ve got something that can help you get there...
Allow me to introduce my 12-week productivity mentoring package!
This package has been carefully designed to give you everything you need to get stuff done with less stress and more ease.
My mentoring has YOU at the centre. We’ll cut through all the noise and find what works for you.
My gentle approach will have you feeling calm and in control in no time!
This 12-week productivity mentoring package is structured around four key areas:
- Tame your to-do list
- Time management
- Managing your inbox
Building supportive habits
- Reclaim your mornings
- Set yourself up for single-tasking success!
- Small thing quick win!
- Reconnecting with what's most important to you
- Mindful monitoring
- Working with your tendencies
- Dealing with overwhelm
- What to do when you don't know where to start
You’ll feel the relief after our very first session!
Over the course of twelve weeks we’ll tame your to-do list and figure out a way of working that will serve you. You’ll learn how to prioritise and make good decisions so that you stop wasting time on things that aren’t important. Instead, you’ll create space for the important activities that will get you to where you want to be.
We’ll break projects down so that they feel manageable and gradually introduce tools and techniques that will reduce distractions and improve focus.
We’ll look at everything that’s going on in your life and start designing your days to maximise your productivity, not so you can cram more in, but so you have the space to breathe.
You’ll feel organised and will enjoy a better work-life balance.
You’ll feel energised, motivated, excited about your progress and able to acknowledge and celebrate your achievements!
Most importantly, running your business will feel like fun again!
"I absolutely loved my sessions with Louise. She not only knows productivity, but she is an expert in helping it come to life in your world, no matter the clutter.
When I started working with Louise, I had piles everywhere and I thought they were organized. But really, they were just various bits of clutter. Louise helped me identify my personal style of gathering and understanding information so that I could then further understand how to organize it in a way that works for me. This helped the overwhelm I was feeling.
I learned how to plan for a year and the big picture, and then how to break it down to months/weeks/days so it all seems manageable and doable. If you are currently feeling disorganized or far behind no matter how many steps you take in daily productivity.
I highly recommend Louise’s program to help you get back on track with the important parts of your business."
- Every two weeks you’ll have my undivided attention for one hour via a Zoom call. We’ll gently work through a structure that builds over the twelve weeks, but with plenty of space to discuss issues specific to you and your unique situation.
- After each call we’ll have identified your key priorities for the next two weeks. You’ll have new approaches to try and a clearer understanding of what’s working for you.
- I’ll send you a follow-up email after each call, summarising what we discussed so that you don’t need to be scribbling notes as we talk. You can use those notes to keep you on track, and I’ll also provide links to useful tools and resources.
- In the weeks we don't speak, you'll send me an update email so that I can provide any additional support and guidance to help keep you on track.
- Throughout our time together there’s the option of using a shared Trello board, a powerful tool to keep you accountable should you need it.
- After our final call, I’ll put together your very own Getting Stuff Done Toolkit. Unlike generic 'off-the-shelf' productivity programmes, you’ll have a set of tools and techniques that we know will work for YOU, helping you stay focused and on track to meet your goals.
This twelve-week productivity mentoring package is for you if…
- You have a vision and a strategy for your business but you don’t know where to start
- You’re looking for an effective way of getting organised and planning your time that feels good and is sustainable in the long term
- You’re feeling like a failure because you never get to the end of your list
- You wish you had more time to relax and enjoy the lifestyle you dreamed of when you started your business.
If you're fed up of feeling 'meh' or 'GAAAH', now's the time to make a change.
How many hours per week are you losing to distraction, procrastination, the ‘I can’t be bothereds’ and general faffing? An hour a day perhaps? Let’s say your time is worth £35 per hour. Over twelve weeks, that works out at £2,100 in lost time. Or to put it another way, that’s 60 hours that you could be spending doing something fun.
The investment for the clarity, energy, motivation, accountability and progress you’ll experience during this twelve-week mentoring package is just £997.
But be quick! This is a new offering and there are just a few places available at this reduced rate.
If you’re done spending your days feeling exhausted, frustrated and overwhelmed, I’d love to invite you to a free 45 minute Productivity Breakthrough Call.
“Wow – this actually blew me away! When I received the follow-up email it was like you had got into my head! It was brilliant – really, really helpful – and motivating. I know I will keep referring back to it if I feel I’m getting off track or need a wee boost of motivation. Honestly it was brilliant. I KNEW you had really ‘heard’ me – and you managed to note down things in such a straightforward way. And provided additional links for further reading discussed so I don’t need to go hunting for them. You even pointed out things I said that I would have forgotten.”